Probationary status may be granted to an account holder who has violated the Guidelines for Acceptable Conduct, but for whom the Administrator (in accordance with 4.2.2) has chosen to issue a severe warning rather than suspend or terminate their account.
Important things to know:
- You're on thin ice, but your account is not terminated - so we are hopeful that you'll turn the situation around and avoid such behaviors in the future.
- Consider this “fair warning” that another policy violation will, at the discretion of the administration, almost assuredly result in immediate termination of service.
- The determination that your account be placed on probationary status is not final. The situation may be reviewed at a later date and the determination may be made to suspend, terminate, or restore your account to good standing.
- In light of your policy violation, you may be notified by the Administration of additional terms or conditions required to maintain your active (albeit probationary) status.
- You are not currently considered a "member in good standing" (you are a "member on probation") thus you may not be eligible to participate in some services, events, or offers provided by Homeschool ALUMNI.