By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Homeschool ALUMNI's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Homeschool ALUMNI's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Homeschool ALUMNI at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. User Submitted Content
- Any content you submit to this website must be in compliance with the Guidelines of Acceptable Conduct.
- The materials on Homeschool ALUMNI's web site are provided "as is". Homeschool ALUMNI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Homeschool ALUMNI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All member and staff submitted information solely expresses the views and opinions of that individual and not necessarily those of Homeschool ALUMNI.
In no event shall Homeschool ALUMNI or its staff be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, or damages otherwise consequential or incidental) arising out of the use, misuse, or inability to use the materials on Homeschool ALUMNI's Internet site, even if Homeschool ALUMNI or a Homeschool ALUMNI authorized representative has been notified of the possibility of such damage. This includes, but is not limited to, damages arising from the unauthorized use of your account, or delays or interruptions that may prevent you from accessing this website.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Homeschool ALUMNI's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Homeschool ALUMNI does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Homeschool ALUMNI may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Homeschool ALUMNI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Homeschool ALUMNI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Homeschool ALUMNI of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Homeschool ALUMNI's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.