HSA Outdoor Adventures has been launched to...
Group membership is open to all homeschool graduates who enjoy conventional outdoor sports activities such as backpacking, camping, canoing, hiking, hunting, mountain biking, trekking, as well as extreme sports such as caving, ice climbing, kayaking, mountaineering, rock climbing, scuba diving, skiing, snowboarding, surfing and whitewater rafting. (how to join).
- Plan and organize events which...
- are in the great outdoors.
- give you an opportunity to experience team work and leadership.
- teach you a skill (rock climbing safety, whitewater techniques, etc.)
- Encourage folks to plan their own events along the same lines.
- Climbing at Joshua Tree, January 5, 2010
- Video of Rock Climbing at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, Sep 24
- Meet the group leader: Nathaniel Bluedorn
- HSA Outdoor Adventures Launched!
Read the blog