Homeschool ALUMNI

Events Forums Members Blogs Job Network Business Directory    

E-Mail:   Pass:   Remember   
Forum Index -> Photographers Discussion page(s) Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photo Critique Thread     Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grace Southern
26, MO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 10 12:36 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

I doubt that! Tis the season to be busy! I am sure a lot of people don't have time for HSA. I like your picture though, and I don't see anything you could change to make it better! Smile

Nathan
27, Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 10 10:39 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

What do you guys think of this one???

Nathan
27, Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 10 10:41 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Ah stink!! Sorry for the errors!!! If anyone has the power to delete, please do. Smile

Grace Southern
26, MO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 10 5:50 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Well done Nathan!

So everyone, please be brutally honest with this next photo and tell me what it needs to be better!

Darby O Sheesh
29, USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 10 11:16 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Lose the angel and icicle.

Sarah Gale
35, Washington

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 10 10:53 am Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Grace Southern wrote:
Well done Nathan!

So everyone, please be brutally honest with this next photo and tell me what it needs to be better!

It seems a little out of focus and I think the angle is a bit wrong. Try getting down a little lower with the camera and making sure the glass ornament is in focus, since that is where the eye tends to be drawn.

Sarah Gale
35, Washington

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 10 10:57 am Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Nathan Lee wrote:
What do you guys think of this one???

Nice composition, Nathan! Well done.

Grace Southern
26, MO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 10 11:52 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Thanks for the advise! Very helpful! Smile

Michelle
28, New Jersey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 11 6:00 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Any suggestions? I'm also asking about anything I can "fix" - colors, etc. This is straight from the camera.

Grace Southern
26, MO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 11 12:15 am Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

That reminds me of an Owl City album cover! Very cool!

Personally, I like the "Orton-ish" effect on picnik. Smile

Nathan
27, Oregon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 11 1:52 am Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

I love that picture Michelle!!! The only thing I notice is a little bit of lens flair on the right hand side. It distracts my eye. But that's an easy fix in photoshop!! Well done. Smile

Johan
28, around

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 11 2:00 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Thanks in advance for any critiques!
Canon 7D + 600/4L IS; Gulf of Mexico

Last edited by Johan on Wed Mar 16, 11 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynz
31, Old Horse Springs, NM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 11 6:42 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Something seems off in this photo. Is it color? Lighting? Help? Thanks.

PS. Excuse the watermark. Unfortunately someone had stolen/sold one of my images recently and it's been a hassle.

Johan
28, around

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 11 6:48 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

I like that image very much, but the boards at the bottom seem to be bowed, which is kind of distracting.

Caleb
25, Mountain View, MO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 11 6:53 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Click on image to enlarge it then zoom to enhance detail if needed.

This is my latest knife pic and I would REALLY like to know what you think, as in please tell me what is wrong with it. Thanks! Smile

HSA News
The National Reunion in 2015... ?

2014 Reunion Discussion Forum
(more)

Alumni Spotlight
Nasby Brothers Record Album "Risen"

Sponsors:
MarryWell.org
What is Marry Well?

Shop4HSA:
shop4HSA
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Photographers Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
page(s) Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

About   |   shop4HSA   |   Guidelines   |   Keep HSA Safe   |   Help

Hosted by Arrowtech Hosting
Privacy Statement   |   © 2005-2013 Homeschool ALUMNI