I thought I would list out some things I'm thankful for in this past year.
· The love and support of my family in the midst of my illness.
· A girlfriend whose love, encouragement and devotion equal that of a wife's. Is it any surprise I want to marry her?
· A job that's waiting for me once I'm able to return. An understanding and supportive employer.
· Prayers, financial gifts and other blessings from friends and even people I barely know.
· A comfortable home in which to rest and recuperate.
· My needs throughout the year - though incredible - have always been met.
· Safety while traveling many, many miles on multiple trips to doctors and hospitals.
· God's peace in the midst of trials.